Terms & Conditions
WAIVER AND RELEASE FROM LIABILITY
- All correspondence both verbal and written will be treated as private and confidential.
- It is essential that you take responsibility for your own goals and results by following your programme.
- I hereby agree to undertake all exercise whilst under the guidance of Joe Creek and Joe Creek Coaching at my own risk. Whilst I understand all possible precautions and safety procedures will be followed my participation is at my own will. I agree to inform Joe Creek Coaching of all circumstances surrounding any adverse reactions to the programme or coaching. I agree that Joe Creek and Joe Creek Coaching does not and will not accept financial or legal liability for any injury or occurrences arising from the coaching, and therefore that my participation in the coaching is at my own risk.
- I understand that this service offers no guarantees and that all advice given directly by Joe Creek and Joe Creek Coaching will be given in the best possible way and the advice considered most appropriate for me at that time.
- I also understand that all the advice given to me was intended specifically for me. How I interpret that advice or relay it to others is not the responsibility of Joe Creek or the trainer/coach on behalf of Joe Creek Coaching who gave the advice.
- Cancellations made by myself are my responsibility and a minimum of 24 hours notice must be given to avoid being charged in full for the session booked. Should I arrive more than 20 minutes after the arranged start time for the coaching session it will be at the discretion of Joe Creek Coaching whether the coaching session will continue. If they consider this inappropriate then the full coaching session will be deemed as used.
- Minor illness, family or work commitments and adverse traffic or weather conditions are not acceptable reasons for late cancellations.
- I understand that any payment I make is for a specified number of hours with Joe Creek or a trainer/coach on behalf of Joe Creek Coaching. I also understand hours will be used to design and amend my programs. There is a two week time limit within which each session is to be used and that, unless the service is faulty, this payment is non-refundable. i.e 12 sessions = 24 weeks time limit.
- All appointments are confirmed only once payment has been made.
- Contact Joe Creek Coaching by email if you wish to change any sessions that are booked.
- All payments must be paid in advanced by cash, Paypal or bank transfer.
- I hereby assume all risks associated with the Coaching and do hereby fully and forever waive any and all rights I may now have or in the future acquire against Joe Creek and Joe Creek Coaching, and do hereby fully and forever release, discharge Joe Creek and Joe Creek Coaching harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, demands, liabilities, obligations, responsibilities, suits, actions or causes of action, whether liquidated or unliquidated, fixed or contingent, known and unknown, of any kind in connection or in any way associated with the Coaching, including without limitation, personal injury, illness death, property damage, or any other claim which I now have or may hereafter have in connection with the coaching.
- I hereby agree that this waiver and release shall be binding upon my heirs, assigns and successors in interest and shall run in favour of Joe Creek and Joe Creek Coaching.
- I hereby certify that I am in good physical condition, and have no medical, mental or physiological illness or other health problems.
- This Terms and Conditions, Waiver and Release from Liability shall be construed according to the laws of the United Kingdom, without regard for choice of law provisions.
- I acknowledge that this Terms and Conditions, Waiver and Release from Liability is the complete and exclusive statement of Joe Creek and Joe Creek Coaching, and my agreement regarding the subject matter of the Terms and Conditions, Waiver and Release from Liability.
- I waive any right to make a claim against or sue Joe Creek and Joe Creek Coaching, for any acts of negligence, omission, inadvertence or other acts howsoever caused by Joe Creek or Joe Creek Coaching in connection with the coaching.
- These Terms and Conditions, Waiver and Release from Liability apply to Joe Creek, anyone employed by Joe Creek and cover all coaching undertaken by Joe Creek Coaching. This includes One to One Coaching, Personal Training, Small Group Workshops, Bootcamps, Group Exercise Classes, Website, Multimedia and any other service provided by Joe Creek Coaching.
- These Terms and Conditions, Waiver and Release from Liability are subject to change without notice, from time to time in our sole discretion. Joe Creek Coaching will notify you of amendments.
- By using any service provided by Joe Creek Coaching you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions, Waiver and Release from Liability. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, please do not use services provided by Joe Creek Coaching.
I have read and fully understand this Terms and Conditions, Waiver and Release from Liability and agree to be bound by its terms.